Hi all,

I'd like to take a moment to thank all of you who've supported La Verne Debate during the time that I've coached. It's been a pleasure getting to know all of you. As many of you know I'm finishing my doctorate degree at the moment, and will complete my course work in July. I just defended my dissertation last month. Current circumstances find me seeking full time employment as La Verne is unable to offer a full time position next year, and, well, I have student loans to pay. If anyone has any leads, or would consider hiring me to coach or teach at your institution, I would humbly request that we start a conversation ([log in to unmask]). I'll be happy to send a copy of my CV to all who would like a chance to view it. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

John Patrick