Hello US Debate!

I just want to pass on an exciting opportunity that some of you maybe interested in: registration for the Global Online Debates is now open! All the information you need can be found on the website http://www.ipidato.com/tournament/god/about/ - but the summary that may make you click on the link and consider registering: You get to engage in debate on cool topics (I'm on the A-team and promise they'll be interesting!), and could potentially win $5000!

Check out the website, and get in touch if you have any questions, either via the contacts listed on the site, or directly with me ([log in to unmask])

Best,
Mary