Hey all,

I'm writing as a concerned citizen of the US BP/WUDC debate community.

I participated in 4 USU National Debating Championships during my time as an undergrad, and I want to ensure that other debaters continue to have that chance.

Currently, a bid exists from Ithaca College. I have heard rumors of a Grove City bid but don't know if one exists.

Regardless, I'm worried that if we don't act soon, the bid that does exist may disappear and we will have no USU at all. This would be bad.

I am willing to participate in whatever efforts it takes to decide where USU will be. I will spearhead efforts, if necessary.

Either way, it seems like this decision needs to be made soon.

Thoughts?

Paul Gross