Wow, that is super to know of a new colony in this location! I am not sure
I can ID them from upperside only. Does anyone know if you really can tell
from Mustard with just upperside? I assume Roy you got a good look at them
though and they were not Mustards. Just making sure as this is a
conservation concern species in Vermont and a new site. Very cool.
Kent

____________________________

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies