From: Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTLEPS <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, May 15, 2013 8:00 pm
Subject: Re: [VTLEPS] West Virginia Whites

Isn't that a new site Roy? Do you have an underside shot of one?
Kent

____________________________
Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x2
VCE Logo
Visit Our Pages: Facebook YouTube Blogger

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 7:41 PM, Roy Pilcher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Observed ~10 this morning along Wild Cat Road, adjacent to Lefferts Pond, in Chittenden .

West Virginia White #01a, Lefferts Pond, Chittenden VT, 2013-05-15.jpg

Cheers, Roy Pilcher