802.649.1431 x2

VCE Logo
Visit Our Pages: Facebook YouTube Blogger

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 8:23 PM, Roy Pilcher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings Kent,

I have not checked this site before for butterflies in general but I note Sue and Marv have some other butterfly records along Wild Cat Road.

Unfortunately this was the best I could do with my pocket Canon PowerShot and I have no ventral view.  The host plant appears "correct" for the species.

Cheers Roy.
-----Original Message-----
From: Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTLEPS <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, May 15, 2013 8:00 pm
Subject: Re: [VTLEPS] West Virginia Whites

Isn't that a new site Roy? Do you have an underside shot of one?
Kent

____________________________
Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x2
VCE Logo
Visit Our Pages: Facebook YouTube Blogger

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 7:41 PM, Roy Pilcher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Observed ~10 this morning along Wild Cat Road, adjacent to Lefferts Pond, in Chittenden .

West Virginia White #01a, Lefferts Pond, Chittenden VT, 2013-05-15.jpg

Cheers, Roy Pilcher