Hi Kevin,

What does your Black Swallowtail look like? Anything "unusual" about it?

Alex

________________________________
From: Vermont Butterfly Survey [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of MARIE HEMEON [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 8:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pownal

Lots of year firsts yesterday. Black Swallowtail, Canadian Swallowtail, Common Ringlet, Clouded Sulphur, Pearl Crescent. Some photos are on Flickr. Includes Azures. 1 lucia and one other I am calling Cherry Gall. It was much smaller and darker. I am pretty sure I don't have it right and am very open to suggestions. Kevin

CAUTION PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to waive
any privilege that might ordinarily be attached to this communication. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
transmission is therefore prohibited. You are further asked to notify us of
any such error in transmission as soon as possible at the telephone
number/email address shown above. Thank you for your cooperation.