Dave Hoag has sent me specimens of Olive Hairstreak (Callophrys gryneus gryneus) from the Grande Isle region. (Many thanks, Dave, as you know).

Does anyone else have photos of Vermont specimens that they could send me?

Alex

From: Vermont Butterfly Survey [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kent McFarland
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 3:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: VT Butterfly Big Year

Hi Green Mountain Butterfly Fans,

I am doing a Vermont Butterfly Big Year this year. If you are interested, check out my story on the VCE blog at http://vtecostudies.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-vermont-butterfly-big-year.html, or follow along on my own blog at

http://onemeter2.wordpress.com/, where I put an update from yesterday. I also keep my tally at http://onemeter2.wordpress.com/vermont-butterfly-big-year-tally/

I have a long long way to go....

I have already heard some of you are joining in the challenge! Please do and post your records to e-Butterfly.org to track all your sightings and maybe beat me out for the Green Mountain crown! I'm sure I will be calling on some of you for your expertise over the next months!

Kent

____________________________

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x2

Image removed by sender. VCE Logo
Visit Our Pages: Image removed by sender. FacebookImage removed by sender. YouTubeImage removed by sender. Blogger

CAUTION PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to waive
any privilege that might ordinarily be attached to this communication. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
transmission is therefore prohibited. You are further asked to notify us of
any such error in transmission as soon as possible at the telephone
number/email address shown above. Thank you for your cooperation.