I agree with M1 here. I don't know what shopping there is at Snowbasin, and
the food is excellent at Snowbasin as well. I suffered at Pow Mow with the
food. Not much to eat if you are gluten-intolerant or are a vegetarian. The
base lodge at PowMow definitely needs help.

My fantasy would be if Snowbasin would buy PowMow and you could ski both on
the same lift ticket and they would build a lodge similar to the one at
Snowbasin and serve the same quality/variety of food. I don't think that
would bring in any major crowds...they will all still go to Park City and
Little Cottonwood resorts. It takes a little more effort to get to the
Odgen area resorts, so they will always be less busy.