From: David Guertin <[log in to unmask]>
To: SKIVT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, May 17, 2013 1:02 pm
Subject: [SKIVT-L] I don't care where you ski

I don't care what kind of skiing you like. I don't care what kind of
base lodge you prefer. Nor what kind of car you drive, or how much money
you make, or what kind of reeb you like, or who you voted for. All I
care about is how much fun we're going to have skiing together, which is
how I've had so many great days over the years skiing at almost every
ski area in Vermont, and a few non-ski-areas, with so many listers
(including ones who routinely pummel each other on the list). I've
enjoyed almost all of them them.

Being judged by my ski partners doesn't come into the "fun" column --
not even close. I'd rather ski alone.

Dave G., does this mountain make me look smug?