From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Carlson, Jerry
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 2:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Subject: Clinical Key

Overall price of CK for me is less than half of UTD, but I look at cost
per use.  For CK with my patrons it's about $19 (less than pay-per-view
or copyright royalties, possibly more than individual journals, possibly
about the same); UTD is about $1.

Jerry Carlson, MLS, AHIP                                       E-Mail:
Medical Librarian
Phone: (970) 495-7770
University of Colorado Health - North                    Web:
www.pvhs.org
1024 S Lemay Ave
Fort Collins, CO 80524       DOCLINE: COUZFP         OCLC: CO5

Whatever knowledge you find for yourself leaves me more time to find
other knowledge for you.
Whatever knowledge I find for you leaves you more time for your
patients.