Date:    Wed, 22 May 2013 15:01:27 +0000
From:    "Grayson, Lynda" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Clinical Key

As a small hospital librarian with a very limited budget, for my own information and curiosity, how does the cost of Clinical Key compare to UpToDate? I realize these are entirely different products but UTD is my standard for **really** expensive.

Lynda Grayson, RN, MLS
Bristol Hospital Library Services
41 Brewster Rd.
Bristol, CT 06011-0977