I am having more trouble with MedLib posts since our IS dept has banned all redirect linking (tinyurl/bitly, etc. Are we the only organization to do this???) A gentle request to provide the actual link or at the very least more identifying info - some of these links have been impossible to track down. Thanks for your consideration.

Linda Matula Schwartz, MDE, AHIP, CM
Director, Knowledge Management
(Library Services and Patient Education)
Lehigh Valley Health Network
1200 S. Cedar Crest Blvd.
Allentown, PA 18105
610-402-5290

Libraries are about service - not books. Information where & when you want it with librarians as professional guides.

Please note that if you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-Mail and delete all copies of the original message.