Can anyone please send me the following article:
INT J ONCOL 2004 Oct; 25(4):983-92 Califice, S - Galectin-3 and cancer.

I would sure appreciate it... another stat from a physician.

Thank you for your help!

Linda L. Jeffery
Hospital Library Manager
UPMC Hamot Library Services
201 State Street
Erie, PA  16550-0001
(814)877-3628
Fax (814)877-6188
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Helping to deliver information for patient care, education and research

**This communication is intended to be received by the individual or
entity to whom or to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged,
proprietary, and otherwise private and/or confidential information. If
immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you
is prohibited**