Dear USA Program,

I just wanted to comment on a great debate experience that was had last year by several USA teams, including Air Force, St. John's and Vermont.

We did the Budapest Open & Vienna IV swing. Both tournaments were fabulous, well run, great motions and very international competition.

We took a train from Budapest to Vienna that was very reasonable. The housing was very nice and also reasonable. The air flight arriving in Budapest and leaving from Vienna was the same price as round-trip from either city.

This year both tournaments are ikely again to take place over our Spring break. Budapest 1-2 March & Vienna 7-8-9.

Fabulous tourism as well.

Airlines from Burlington, Vermont are showing $1100 for the trip. From NYC is $718!

Watch for them on Facebook.

Budapest Open website says it will happen again in 2014.
http://debatehungary.com/

Just thought people might want to think ahead when budgeting, etc.

We will be there!

Tuna
Alfred Snider

--
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont