Bill Johnson, Port Townsend,

Having no income at present, I like free stuff.  Lots of offers out there
and I be skeptical.  But, while I have not reviewed much of this "book"
it is legit and potentially useful.  You tell me.  I am a huge advocate for
"open" source publishing.

*FREE ACCESS E-BOOK ON NEUROSONOLOGY*

New Trends in Neurosonology and Cerebral Hemodynamics Update  *Eva Bartels,
Susanne Bartels, Holger Poppert (Editors)*

This book with its many illustrations, tables and videos provides an
overview of the clinical use of neurosonology and of a current
understanding of cerebral hemodynamics. It is based on scientific
contributions to the 16th Meeting of the European Society of Neurosonology
and Cerebral Hemodynamics (ESNCH) in Munich

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/2211968X/1/1

Also, for you sonography focused folk (not much if any vascular).

Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) 1 Feb 2012; Vol. 31, No. 2

Enjoy!