From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nancy Lemons
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 10:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ergonomic Chairs

Our lab is looking for Tech chairs/stools that are specifically helpful in preventing some of the musculoskeletal strain that comes from working in this business.

If anyone is willing to share your experience and opinion, we are happy to hear both the good and the bad.
You may contact me off line if you would like to keep any negative comments private.

We are also open to hearing from vendors that might be monitoring this listserve.
Thanks, Nancy

Nancy V. Lemons, RN
Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Vascular Laboratory ∙ The Kirklin Clinic University of Alabama at Birmingham
2000 6th Avenue South
Birmingham, Alabama 35233
Telephone: 205-801-8895 * Fax: 205-801-8894

prohibited.