How do we attach pictures? I tried to send a picture but it is being rejected because it exceeds message limit?

I have a case from this morning....

The CCA flow was normal (PSV 70cm/s); distal CCA flow (PSV 46cm/s) with lower resistant waveforms; ECA flow is low resistant (PSV 94cm/s), ICA flow is abnormal...not even sure how to describe? It's a little spike at the end of the end diastolic flow. Flow velocities were 58cm/s proximally and 75cm/s distally. Vertebral flow bi-directional and subclavian flow biphasic.

I have never seen this type of ICA flow before (8 years scanning vascular)....thoughts?? By the way this was the right side. The left side was normal.

Thanks!! I thought I'd get some fun going here ;)

Kim Higgins, BS, RDMS, RVT

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to whom it is addressed, and contains information from Licking Memorial Health Systems which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, nor authorized to receive for the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail and attachments is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message immediately. You may also contact the LMH Process Improvement Center at 740-348-4641. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Thank you.