Jodi,

Do you mind sharing your references? I’m happy to contact you personally if you do not mind.

Nancy Lemons

Nancy V. Lemons, RN

Clinical Nurse Coordinator

Vascular Laboratory The Kirklin Clinic

University of Alabama at Birmingham

2000 6th Avenue South

Birmingham, Alabama 35233

Telephone: 205-801-8895 * Fax: 205-801-8894