Jodi,
I'd be interested in your references as well!  Thanks very much!

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jodi Z, RVT
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 11:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Reflux Criteria

Nancy,
We recently came across this with our IAC re-accred for reflux as well. They do frown upon the mild, mod, severe. As we do not state that in our findings, we needed to be able to provide where our info came from. They want to see the reflux times and they definitely want to see references. In most of the recent literature you will find >0.5secs/500milliseconds as "significant reflux" and you will find >4seconds as severe. I have these references if you would like.
Ours Dr.s use our findings along with clinical symptoms.
Hope this helps.
Jodi, RVT