I am allergic to certain types of gel.  I HAVE to have aquasonics

-----Original Message-----
From: Rachael Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
To: UVMFLOWNET <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, Jun 18, 2013 9:04 am
Subject: Ultrasound Gel Allergy

We have a patient coming in today that states she is allergic to ultrasound gel. Her records indicate that it causes a rash. Has anyone ever encountered this and what can we use instead?

Thanks!

Rachael Hammond, RVT

RIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it was addressed. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this message is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message without permission.