Thanks Bill!

Great info!

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bill Johnson
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 12:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Goodies

Bill Johnson, Port Townsend,

Having no income at present, I like free stuff.  Lots of offers out there and I be skeptical.  But, while I have not reviewed much of this "book" it is legit and potentially useful.  You tell me.  I am a huge advocate for "open" source publishing.

FREE ACCESS E-BOOK ON NEUROSONOLOGY

New Trends in Neurosonology and Cerebral Hemodynamics Update  Eva Bartels, Susanne Bartels, Holger Poppert (Editors)

This book with its many illustrations, tables and videos provides an overview of the clinical use of neurosonology and of a current understanding of cerebral hemodynamics. It is based on scientific contributions to the 16th Meeting of the European Society of Neurosonology and Cerebral Hemodynamics (ESNCH) in Munich

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/2211968X/1/1

Also, for you sonography focused folk (not much if any vascular).

Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) 1 Feb 2012; Vol. 31, No. 2

Enjoy!

prohibited.