From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Diane Smit
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 4:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Venous Duplex Protocol

Thanks for your response Pat.
The reason I posted this on UVMFLOWNET was because per request of our technical director I had to meet with our lab manager to explain why I was not following protocol as written although all the images were in the study just not in the order written. The meeting seem to go well as he will do further investigating as to whether we should re-write the existing protocol. I was hoping to get professional opinions from other labs that would help him further with this decision so I truly do appreciate the time taken to respond.