What I find ironic about that is that it's hard enough for the Phlebology community to determine "hard and fast" criteria or consensus on a litany of things, yet the IAC does/has? Just a humble observation :)

Doug Marcum
RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS),RPhS
Advanced Ultrasound Consultants
Global Vein Solutions
321-231-2191
www.advancedusconsultants.com
On-site phlebology ultrasound training, staffing, and practice consulting