We do make it extremely difficult on ourselves don’t we? Wonder why that is???? What’s up with the Phleb Com?

But, like I said, I am totally on board with IAC wanting us to outline our criteria and then stick to said criteria.  I’m too subjective as it is. I’m all about some rules J

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Doug Marcum
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 5:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Reflux Criteria

What I find ironic about that is that it's hard enough for the Phlebology community to determine "hard and fast" criteria or consensus on a litany of things, yet the IAC does/has? Just a humble observation :)

Doug Marcum

RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS),RPhS

Advanced Ultrasound Consultants

Global Vein Solutions

321-231-2191

www.advancedusconsultants.com

On-site phlebology ultrasound training, staffing, and practice consulting