From: VIVO 2013 Conference [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:47 PM
To: Holmes, Kristi
Subject: Last Chance - Late Breaking Call for Posters Closes Tomorrow

Last Chance to Submit: Late Breaking Call for Posters

We want to hear from you! Don't miss out on the opportunity to submit a poster for the 2013 VIVO Conference program. As we typically do, we've opened the call for posters back up to encourage the latest research to be shared at the annual conference.

We're interested in any of the topics listed in the original call for proposals, but we'd like to put out a special request for posters from implementation sites describing your experiences, as well as topics that lend themselves to the open structure of a poster session, such as technical topics, policy issues, and ideas and applications for visualization, analysis, and reuse of Linked Open Data.  The poster sessions present a great opportunity for sharing and dialog - so bring your ideas, challenges, and approaches to share with us.

Read the official CALL FOR PAPERS at https://www.eiseverywhere.com/file_uploads/7fab8d07e5aa589ab25aef3c23b4bb17_CallForPapers.pdf  for submission details and visit https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=vivo13   to submit your abstract today.

Deadline: Tomorrow, June 12 at 5:00pm EST.

EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION CLOSES SOON!
The $350 Early Bird registration rate is only available
through June 21st.

Register online today!
Register early to get the lowest rate!

Early Bird $350: Now through June 21st
Regular $450: June 22nd –July 19th
Late $550: July 20th – August 13th
Onsite $600: August 14th – August 16th

Register now, and plan to join us in St. Louis!

Please contact us with questions:
+1-410-654-5525