Hi Colleagues ,

We are trying to find large studies of Merkel Cell Carcinomas  diagnosed by Fine Needle Aspiration  .
 After searching pubmed etc..  we have only been able to find individual case studies or quite small case series (5 - 7 or  so )in the literature .
I think  there must be a large study out there  - however I have not been able to unearth it -  Is anyone aware of such a study or how /where to source it ?.

Many Thanks for any help !

Cleo

Cleo Wilkinson BFA(Hons),Grad Dip Lib Sci ,ALIA
Company Librarian
Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology
PO Box 344 Indooroopilly QLD 4068
Ph : 07 3377 8525