Greetings Medlibbers!

This was originally sent to ASCO University and we've not heard a response. We're hoping one of your darling institutions with an awesome repository of archived medical journals, might be able to help us out (big smiley face :-D):

One of our nurse practitioners is trying to get a copy of the following two abstracts for patient-related care. Unfortunately, we've been unable to locate the abstracts on the ASCO and ASCO University site, because the farthest listing for abstracts stopped at 2004.

1.      Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol 15:511a, A1840, 1997 Results of surgery alone or surgery plus cisplatin, etoposide and bleomycin in children with localized gonadal malignant germ cell tumor: a pediatric intergroup report. Cushing B, Giller r, Marina N et al

2.      Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol 17:525, A2016, 1999 Comparison of high-dose or standard dose cisplatin with etoposide bleomycin in children with stage III and IV malignant germ cell tumors at gonadal primary sites: a pediatric intergroup trial. Giller R, Cushing B, Lauer S et al

Thanks in advance for your help!

Aidy Silva
Library Tech Assistant

Orlando Health
orlandohealth.com<http://www.orlandohealth.com/>
facebook.com/orlandohealth<http://www.facebook.com/orlandohealth>
youtube.com/orlandohealth<http://www.youtube.com/orlandohealth>
@orlandohealth on twitter

NOTE: THIS MATERIAL MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW (TITLE 17, U.S. CODE).

This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, use, or distribution of this e-mail message and any attached files is strictly prohibited.

This communication may contain material protected by Federal privacy regulations, attorney-client work product, or other privileges. If you have received this confidential communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail message and permanently delete the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to: [log in to unmask] .

If this e-mail message concerns a contract matter, be advised that no employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Orlando Health by e-mail without express written confirmation by an officer of the corporation. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Orlando Health.