Hi, Everyone.  I have found one library here in Iowa that has this book,
but it is checked out until August.  Would anyone be willing to lend?  I
would so appreciate it.

ISBN is 0970601980.

Emily

Emily H. Erickson, MLIS

Medical Librarian

Mary Greeley Medical Center

1111 Duff Ave

Ames, IA 50010

(515)239-2154

Fax - (515)239-2020

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mary-Greeley-Medical-Center/198738577698?
ref=ts>   <https://twitter.com/#!/marygreeley>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/MaryGreeleyMedCtr?ob=0&feature=results_main
>   <http://pinterest.com/marygreeley/>
<https://foursquare.com/v/mary-greeley-medical-center/4b6f029cf964a520ac
d62ce3>

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*