Dear Medlib Group,

If anybody can supply me with this article....it would be very much appreciated!  I've tried all my regular avenues of getting articles and hit a dead end.

It is:     Journal: Cardiostimolazione

Article: CHADS2 score predicts atrial fibrillation after coronary artery bypass

Author(s): Nazeri A, Elayda M, Lee V, et al

I do not have any other information about this article.
You can contact me off list at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you,
Lavinia

Lavinia Bullock
CME/Medical Library Asst
Gwinnett Hospital System
1000 Medical Center Blvd
Lawrenceville, GA 30046

(678) 312-4337 ph
(678) 312-4380 fax

ghs-mg01.ghs.ghsnet.org made the following annotations
This email communication, including any attached files, may contain material that is protected,
proprietary, privileged, confidential, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.
This communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering this communication
to the intended recipient, you are prohibited from retaining, using, disseminating, forwarding, printing,
or copying this communication or taking any action based on the contents of this communication.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email,
and then delete the original message and attachments.