On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:26 AM, telenaut <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
enjoyed the back and forth from east to west (present to past?)
--tn

Yes to both - I tried to pull off the concept of taking a break on a current-year hike(the HD footage), and daydreaming(the low-res footage).

A friend of mine who had borrowed my external hard drive ~4-5 yrs ago finally got it back to me recently. There are lots of pictures/videos on it that I never shared and honestly I had forgot existed. That's where the idea for this video comes from.

And thanks everybodyl, I am glad it's enjoyable!