-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: Sidewalk in front of 19 Roosevelt
Date: 	Thu, 18 Jul 2013 14:09:00 -0400
From: 	Juli Heisler <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	Douglas Ovila Lantagne <[log in to unmask]>,
[log in to unmask], Steve Landry <[log in to unmask]>
CC: 	Cindy Corkins <[log in to unmask]>, "mjg >> Michael Grundhauser"
<[log in to unmask]>, Florianne Irwin <[log in to unmask]>, Julie Ann
Barrett <[log in to unmask]>

A notice from the Landlord:

All,

As you’ve probably noticed, they are installing a new sidewalk in front
of 19 Roosevelt.  All Seasons Excavating has requested the closure of
our most Southerly access road (not the main entry where the traffic
light is) for four days beginning Monday, July 22, 2013 and continuing
until the end of the day Thursday, July 25, 2013.  They will put cones
up and put up signs indicating the closure so there should be no
confusion.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but in the
end we will have a wonderful new sidewalk out front. _Please notify your
employees and any other pertinent personnel as soon as possible._  As
always, please call me with any questions you might have.

Thanks,

Kelly

Kelly Lamphere LaPan, Property Manager

Phone 802-863-4541 Ext 22