Hi All,

I checked out Delta Park yesterday, hoping for some interesting gulls,
terns, waders or shorebirds to sort through, but the lake was so high that
there wasn't much around. A Common Goldeneye along the bike trail causeway,
between Colchester Point and South Hero, was the only duck I saw, and the
only shorebird was a single Spotted Sandpiper.

I'm heading back home to NY tomorrow, and was thinking of stopping by Dead
Creek on my way. Has anyone been there recently? Is there any shorebird
habitat around, or is the water too high?

Thanks

David Rankin
Burlington, VT