Hi Shorebirders,

I stopped in on Lagoon road in between commitments today.  At 6pm, a
Solitary flew in...and at 6:30, a second one.  Also seen at the puddle were
a few Leasts, 6 Killdeer and 1 Pectoral.  In surrounding fields I counted
another dozen Killdeer, some more Leasts, 1 Snipe....also present (of note)
were two Kestrels!

I think it's going to vary every time we visit!  Love migrations!

Ali