The new created Lagoon Road eBird Hotspot is now available for use.

The hotspot's utility will be enhanced if folks already having a
personal eBird location there would merge that personal location into
the hotspot.

If you have any difficulties doing the merger contact either of us.

Thanks,

Ron Payne

Ian Worley