Here's our list from today's monthly birdwalk at Hildene here in Manchester. Notable were the numbers of Cedar Waxwings in virtually every part of the property. I'm sure this is an undercount, but they were flying all over the place. The wetland and meadow areas were nicely active including the American Bittern flyover and the outstanding perspective the brand new  boardwalk in the marsh gave us! A beautiful addition to a beautiful place!

Our next walk is August 17th.