From: Ian A. Worley <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, Jul 15, 2013 3:29 pm
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Snow Goose at Burlington's Perkins Pier

To help verify that it is a Snow Goose it would be good if someone would
ake some pictures of it.
Ian
===============================
n 7/15/2013 3:20 PM, Louanne wrote:
 Snow Goose still here at Perkins Pier at 3:15 today. Preening on edge of grass
hich has been roped off due to heavy rain damage, perhaps.

 Louanne
 Jericho

 On Jul 15, 2013, at 2:12 PM, Linda McElvany <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Took a post-dentist stroll at Burlington Perkin's Pier this noon. Parking
ttendant told me there was a goose in a puddle at lakeside. Found a Snow Goose
 looking ok but too calm. I sat on a bench to scan the breakwater (nearly
nderwater) and there it was, 6 feet away, in a puddle by the lawn. This is west
f the marina boats. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable could take a look. Goose
ppeared lethargic in the heat..but aren't we all. Linda McElvany - Williston