I am sending this to both lists as I know many of you have been to Amherst Island, especially to Owl Woods.  The prospect of 36 turbines there is most disturbing, especially when there have been so many bird deaths on nearby Wolfe Island.
Please join in writing to the Ontario Premier right away!
Eve