From: do-not-reply <[log in to unmask]>
To: shamwariVT <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, Jul 8, 2013 7:58 pm
Subject: eBird Report - Kent Pond - Killington (99 acres), Jul 8, 2013

Kent Pond - Killington (99 acres), Rutland, US-VT
Jul 8, 2013 8:30 AM - 9:35 AM
Protocol: Traveling
0.5 mile(s)
Comments:     Kent Pond water level is as high as I have ever seen it!
27 species

Mallard  2
Common Loon  3     Included one chick.  Scanned intently for second chick but
failed to locate it.
Great Blue Heron  1
Broad-winged Hawk  1     By call.
Spotted Sandpiper  2