Hello,

I have searched all over the internet, PubMed, and EBSCO to find the
Global Job Satisfaction Questionnaire and Job Activities Scale to measure
nurses' satisfaction with their jobs. I've seen several articles that
reference them, but not the actual tools and description on how to use the
tools.

Any help would be appreciated. I can pay $15 for the articles or excerpt
from a book.

Wishing all a Happy 4th of July tomorrow.

Nancy Matthes, MSLS, CAE, IOM
Medical Librarian
Mary Washington Healthcare
Mary Washington Hospital Library
Tel: (540) 741-1598
Email: [log in to unmask]

contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message