This message was sent to the Brown library community earlier today, by Ned
Quist, the AUL for Research and Outreach (and Frank's supervisor).  I know
that Frank worked with and taught many of you in the region, and that you
would want to know. He was a kind and generous person, and he will be
missed by all at Brown.
Best,
Erika

-------------------
Dear friends and colleagues,

Our dear colleague Frank Kellerman has passed away. As many of you know,
Frank struggled for some time against pancreatic cancer. He faced this
challenge like he did so many things, with grace, honesty, and good humor
-- despite the difficulties. Frank joined the Brown University Library in
1979 and touched so many lives during that time: students, faculty, staff,
and friends and colleagues beyond Brown as well. He will be deeply missed.
I know that you join me in sending his family our deepest sympathies and
prayers for comfort.

A private burial service will be held by the family. At a later time, the
Library will host a dedication to Frank to remember and honor his service
to the Brown University Library.

--
Erika Sevetson, MS
Health Sciences Librarian