Hello everyone,

A faculty member hand entered a citation in My Bibliography and put the NIHMS number with it.  When the faculty member attempts to associate the grant/award they get this error message "Grant association failed: Permission denied".  Now the hand entered citation is for a journal that is indexed by NLM but the issue data hasn't been sent by the publisher to PubMed.  I doubt that has anything to do with the error but I wanted to mention it.

I tried searching ERA Commons website and My NCBI for this error and of course I can't find anything.  Anyone encountered this and know what the problem might be?

Julie

Julia M. Esparza, MLS, AHIP
Clinical Medical Librarian
LSUHSC - Shreveport, LA