Paid Writing Jobs

Real Writing Jobs...

We now need people working on a part or full-time basis.

Must be a min. 18 yrs old.

If you want to earn $100, $200 or even up to $500 a day, and you
don't mind writing some short opinions up, this is the perfect
opportunity for you!

We work with hundreds of companies such as 20th Century Fox,
Paramount Entertainment, Ford Motor Company, Google and more!
We recruit people to fill 1000s of jobs for companies like this
every year.

Many of these jobs are simple online writing tasks, such as blogging
about a movie that you recently saw, commenting on what your opinion
is of a certain kind of car, proof reading simple documents and more!

<< AVAILABLE POSITIONS >>

These companies are fighting for exposure on the internet and know
the more people blogging about them, means the more exposure they
are going to get, and ultimately the more money they are going to make.

There has been an explosion in the need for online writers,
regardless of skill.  These companies are more interested in your
honest genuine opinions when you're writing blog entries about their
company... not if you are a very talented writer.

If you're looking for work, or just want to make some part time
money on the side, please come check out the jobs we have available.

We are currently still accepting new members.  Sign Up Today.

<< AVAILABLE POSITIONS >>

Sincerely,
Lisa Roberts
Director of HR
1531 S. Grand ave.
Santa Ana, Ca. 92705

[log in to unmask]">Delete my address

var sc_project=5158635; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_partition=49; var sc_click_stat=1; var sc_security="7665ef20";

blogger hit counter

Article Writing Job Hiring Writer