I think best to set a date Wednesday after next... next week some family is
arriving from China,, so I expect a crazy schedule.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

From:	Alec Badeau <[log in to unmask]>
To:	[log in to unmask],
Date:	07/31/2013 04:41 PM
Subject:	Fwd: EWB Summer Update - Boat conflict
Sent by:	Engineers Without Borders <[log in to unmask]>

EWBer's,
Since Sebastian is busy this week the boat trip will be postponed until
further notice. We will either have a boat trip next week or a refrigerator
box meeting. I will send out another email early next week.
Thanks,
Alec Badeau