Sounds good,,

This Thursday is my wedding anniversary,, but,, will have next week on the
list.. We will have to pay attention
to the weather.

I am going to take the boat out this afternoon, to make sure it is up to
snuff.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

From:	Alec Badeau <[log in to unmask]>
To:	[log in to unmask],
Date:	08/05/2013 09:48 AM
Subject:	Next Few Weeks
Sent by:	Engineers Without Borders <[log in to unmask]>

Good Morning,
Just giving everyone an update as to what is going on in the next few
weeks. This Thursday we will be meeting to set up the refrigerator box
project for the upcoming school year. We can meet at 630pm in the hydro lab
on the first floor. For next week Sebastian says we are going to be on for
our boating trip, I will let everyone know whats happening soon.
Hope to see you all on Thursday,
Alec