Hello all, this is just a gentle reminder about the use of copyrighted materials...

This article is the culmination of many months of effort, and JHL is a highly respected resource.  Many of your colleagues contribute numerous hours of their time and their expertise to make articles such as this happen.

While "share and share alike" is a fine concept, please remember that great journals cannot remain afloat without financial support.  For this reason, please thoughtfully consider your actions in procuring copies of this, or any other, piece of intellectual property.

We are, as a profession, one of the only champions of authors' and publishers' rights, so I know my words won't fall on deaf ears.

If you wish to procure it, you may request it here: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/15323269.2013.798771

Warm regards--

Donna Beales, MLIS
Lowell General Hospital