Last week I had asked a question about Up-To-Date - whether users had
considered replacing or had replaced due to cost, if the resource was
linked within your EMR, and if you did cancel, what was purchased as a
replacement.   I received quite a few replies to this question.

In summary, 17 respondents had cancelled their subscription due to cost.
Renewal cost increases were very high, varying from 40% to 500% .  Most
had not linked UTD within their EMR.  Dynamed was the choice of most
respondents as a replacement.  A few respondents  indicated that they
had stopped UTD in the past, but brought it back due to high demand.

If you would like to see the actual responses (minus identifying info)
please email me directly and I will send them to you.

Carol Galganski, MSLS, MHSA, AHIP
 Manager, Medical Libraries, CME, AV
 Legacy Health
  Voice: (503) 413-2846