From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Cleo Wilkinson
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 8:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: "Optical Mileage" reference to this phrase ?

Hello Colleagues ,

The words "optical mileage" was introduced (for doing lots of histopathology
reporting ) (we think possibly by Dr AB Ackerman - however not sure ! ).

I have been asked to find the reference when these words were used -

have tried pubmed , google scholar etc - with no success - can anyone help ?

Many Thanks for any assistance !.

Cleo

Cleo Wilkinson BFA(Hons),Grad Dip Lib Sci ,ALIA
Company Librarian
Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology
PO Box 344 Indooroopilly QLD 4068
Ph : 07 3377 8525