The Association of Vision Science Librarians Website www.AVSL.org, under the Resources tab, has a list of Medline-indexed vision journals which publish case reports (yes, including JPOS).

The New England Journal of Medicine's 'clinical images' feature may be the model for these brief reports; some of the JAMA journals include image-based quizzes.

There is also the 'case report' filter in PubMed, which can be used to identify journals which publish case reports in the general medical area in question.

Pam

Pamela C. Sieving, MA, MS, AHIP
Biomedical Librarian/Informationist
NIH Library