Dear Colleagues

Please help me with the following:

I would like to know which volume of "Analyses of hazardous substances in biological materials" contains information about "Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) in blood and serum". I suspect it might be volume 4 or 9 but would appreciate it if someone could verify the reference for me.

Regards

Berry Pflugler

Manager: Ampath Library

Pretoria

South Africa

NOTICE:	Please note that this e-mail is confidential and personal to the
recipient and subject to the standard notices and disclaimers contained
on the Ampath Trust web-site, http://www.ampath.co.za/pages/legal-disclaimer.php

 This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content by MailMarshal
 For more information please visit http://www.marshal.com